I finally read it!
I don’t know why it took so long to get around to this Chaos Walking finale. (Well, I kinda do – I wanted to reread the first two books so I wouldn’t be confused by the final one, as I often get to the last book in a series and realised I can’t remember anything about the previous books. Does anyone else get this? I also often get to the end of a book and think, ‘I loved that’ and then can’t remember the name of the main character. Is this normal?!)
Please be aware that, although I will try not to spoil Monsters of Men, this review will contain spoilers for The Knife of Never Letting Go and The Ask and the Answer, so don’t read this if you haven’t finished those.
Thank you to icebreaker694 for tagging me! I was so excited to do this. It’s such a fun, unique tag.
- Choose 5 books from your shelves.
- Randomly set your books in order.
- Flip to a random page. Record the first 2 names you see.
- Put the names in the categories listed below, in the order that you saw them.
- The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness.
- Room by Emma Donoghue.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard.
- The King’s Curse by Philippa Gregory.
Hi! I came up with this idea for a book tag because I love Queen and wanted to combine this with my love of books. I believe there’s been a Freddie Mercury book tag but as far as I know, there’s no Bohemian Rhapsody book tag so I’ve made one!
I’ll tag people at the end but everyone please feel free to do it if you want to 🙂 and it’d be lovely if you could link back here in your post!
1. Mama, just killed a man – A fictional character’s death that really upset you?
The Musical Theatre Tag was created by somethinglikelydia.
It makes me so, SO happy that this tag exists! I’m a massive theatre fan, especially musicals and obviously I love books so the two together is like heaven!
1. Wicked – fave fictional friendship?