Let’s dive straight in! Woo!
1. Chocolate-Covered Pretzels: A book couple you never thought would work/get together?
I can generally tell who’s going to end up with who, so I’ll talk about some couples I didn’t think would work together (and generally, they didn’t) – scroll to Question 2 if you’re avoiding spoilers for Red Queen, The Hunger Games and Harry Potter.
2. Prunegales (see what I did there? the name is trademarked so I couldn’t use it): An addictive book you can’t get enough of?
Click here for to see my Instagram account
Wonder by R.J. Palacio. I had to read it all over again as soon as I got to the end because I just couldn’t stop thinking about the story. Click here if you’re interested in my review.
3. Trail mix: A book with a variety of characters?
Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend by Matthew Green (published as Matthew Dicks outside of the UK). There is definitely great variety between the imaginary friends.
4. Fruit bowls: An unpredictable character?
Philippa Gregory’s representation of Henry VIII in her Tudor period books, most notably The King’s Curse, where it becomes clear just how dangerously unpredictable he is.
5. Nut Bar: Your go-to book?
I will have to be really predictable and say the Harry Potter books. Hogwarts is always there to welcome you home! *JKR love*
6. Popcorn: A character you can’t help but like?
I know they’re all horrible, but I love Ares, Hades and Aphrodite in the Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus series. And Maxim in Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier.
Also, Snape. Ob-vi-ous-ly…
Basically, I like my characters morally grey.
Also anyone else who wants to do this tag 🙂