I heard about this tag a little while ago but for some reason it’s taken me ages to get around to it! However, I just saw it on Pomegranatecatbooks‘ blog and it inspired me to do it.
1. What was the last book you marked as ‘read’?
Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell. This is only 60 pages long and I enjoyed every word! She wrote this for World Book Day 2016.
Very exciting email from theworks.co.uk today, telling me my order was ready to collect 😀
They had a deal on which was 6 books for £10, so I snapped up a few that looked interesting and I also bought a couple of books I’d wanted for a while.
All of us book lovers have the problem of a neverending TBR (to be read) list! We’d be here all day if I wrote out all the books on my TBR list, so I thought I’d tell you about just a few books I’m really excited to read soon.
Splintered by A. G. Howard
Wonder – the story of August “Auggie” Pullman, who was born with a severe facial disfigurement, to whom we are introduced just as his parents decide to send him to school for the very first time. From the premise alone, we know we are in for a heart-wrenching read.
The Musical Theatre Tag was created by somethinglikelydia.
It makes me so, SO happy that this tag exists! I’m a massive theatre fan, especially musicals and obviously I love books so the two together is like heaven!
1. Wicked – fave fictional friendship?
This tag was originally made by itsabooksworld
1. An overhyped classic you really didn’t like?
I was not a fan of Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck. This is a staple GCSE text and I know a lot of my fellow students loved it (sometimes I wonder if it was just because it was so short) but I found this book completely uninspiring and have never been interested in rereading it. Maybe if I read it now I would get more out of it but I just don’t care enough to try.
Thank you so much to katiesjumbledthoughts for very kindly nominating me for this!
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 question that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.